Candy Floss Machine hire Operating Instructions
Below we will outline how to operate our candyfloss machine
Jumpin Jacks is proud to supply Candyfloss Machines for hire made in the USA.
- Be sure the candyfloss machine is connected to a power supply.
- Press the MOTOR switch to the 'ON' position.
- Fill the spinner head with the desired amount of candy floss sugar. Never fill the head past the bottom level of the filler spout.
- Press the HEAT switch to the 'ON' position.
- Turn the HEAT CONTROL knob to heat setting HIGH.
- Once the candy floss starts to flow out of the head, reduce the HEAT CONTROL accordingly. (Note: Too high of a setting will cause cutting of the floss and potentially clog the screen assembly.)
- When the amount of candy floss that is being produced starts to slow, add more sugar. DO NOT adjust the HEAT CONTROL knob setting.
- Press the HEAT switch to the 'OFF' position.
- Wait 3-5 minutes for the spinner head to cool down.
- Press the MOTOR switch to the 'OFF' position.
- For end of day procedures, operate the machine until the remaining candy floss sugar in the head is gone, and then do steps 1 - 3. (Note: Some smoking may appear as the head is run out of candy floss sugar. This is normal and will clean and residual candy floss sugar from the screen)