How to set up a Bouncy Castle
Below you will find instructions on setting up a bouncy casle.
- First find a suitable sized area to set up the bouncy castle The area needs to be reasonably flat but not perfectly flat. Bouncy Castles can be set up on un-even ground but the flatter the better. Put down the ground sheet roughly where you want the bouncy castle this will keep the bottom of the bouncy castle clean and help protect it.
- To prevent any possible damage to the bottom of the bouncy castle make sure there are no sharp objects where it will be set up.
- Unroll the bouncy castle making sure the blower tubes are positioned at the back. Spread out each of the sides as much as you can.
- Connect the blower to one of the inlet tubes at the back of the bouncy castle, tie off the extra one with a bow like on your shoe.
- Close any deflation zips on the back or side of the bouncy castle.
- Un-do the extension cable (fully un-done to prevent any over-heating), making sure it is out of the way to prevent people tripping over it. Plug the bouncy castle blower cable into the extension lead and plug the extension lead into the power source with a circuit breaker.
- Switch the bouncy castle blower on to inflate, ensuring there are no children on the bouncy castle while it inflates. The blower MUST remain ON continuously while the bouncy castle is in use. Make sure kids do not go near the blower.
- If using outdoors the bouncy castle must be pegged down to prevent it from moving round while being jumped on and also being moved with the wind. Make sure the pegs are well into the ground to prevent people tripping on them.